Patagonia Men's Pack In Pullover Hoody - FINAL SALE
A lightweight, insulated, stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant performance hoody with a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch shell. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Color: Wax Red (WAX)
- Shell made with 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); lined with 100% recycled polyester double knit with HeiQ® Pure odor control; insulated with 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Hood bound with elastic for a snug fit; half-zip front
- Kangaroo pocket; hidden, on-seam lower-back zippered pocket
- Adjustable drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabrics and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn