Patagonia Women's Shelled Retro-X Pullover
A versatile pullover for everyday layering and warmth, this shelled jacket is made of cozy recycled polyester fleece and has a recycled polyester lining treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wind and water protection during transitional weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Color: Tailored Grey (TGY)
- Made of 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece with a nylon shell that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture
- Snap-front pullover with heritage design lines
- Stand-up collar and fleece-lined hood with drawcord adjustment
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Forearms and elbows shelled with nylon for additional abrasion resistance
- Elastic at cuffs and hem hold in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Body: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Contrast shell: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn