The Cash and Carter Family Cookbook: Recipes and Recollections from Johnny and June's Table
Family, friends, and fellow artists were always welcomed to a beautiful table set with June's fine linens and china, and crystal with Southern comfort food but also international dishes the couple gathered on tours around the world.
In The Cash and Carter Family Cookbook, John Carter Cash shares the stories and recipes that flowed from his family's dinner table including:
- Johnny's Old Iron-Pot Chili recipe
- June's Tomato, Red Onion, and Avocado Salad
- Jamaican Peas and Rice
- Veal Cutlets with Caper Cream Sauce
The family favorites collected here are perfect for an intimate gathering or for hosting a crowd. In addition, the book contains the memories and reminiscences of the musicians and film stars welcomed in the home, from Loretta Lynn and Adam Clayton of U2 to Jane Seymour and Billy Bob Thornton.
- Publisher : Harper Horizon; Illustrated edition (September 25, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1400201888
- ISBN-13 : 978-1400201884
- Item Weight : 2.07 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.65 x 1.08 x 9.45 inches