Unique mode of action is what makes PANACUR® (fenbendazole) so effective against the most dangerous parasites of the horse.
- Proven Safe ‐ Safe for foals, pregnant mares and older horses1
- Works on a wide variety of parasites ‐ Labeled for the control of large and small strongyles (including migrating larvae), pinworms and ascarids (roundworms)1
- Effective on encysted small strongyles ‐ A larvicidal dose is the only FDA-approved treatment for all stages of encysted small strongyles1
- Reliable protection for foals ‐ Widely recognized as the product of choice for treating ascarids in young horses2,3,4
- Combat resistance ‐ May be effective even in the face of prior fenbendazole resistance when used as part of a strategically designed anthelmintic program1
- Unique Mode of Action – The antiparasitic action of PANACUR (fenbendazole) POWERPAC is due to the inhibition of energy metabolism in the parasite.
*NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA, OR AVAILABLE TO SHIP TO CALIFORNIA.
*This item does not qualify for free shipping*