OXYBOOST™ for Horses is recommended to support oxygen utilization, performance, and normal recovery after strenuous activity.
- Active Ingredients per 20 cc: Salt — 9200mg; Proprietary Blend — 4200mg;(Octacosanol, Vitamin E)
- Inactive Ingredients: Apple Flavoring, Guar Gum, Propionic Acid, Soy Oil, Sugar, Xanthan Gum.
- Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Directions for Use: Administer 20cc two hours prior to competition and training. 40cc can be given if necessary.
- Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Octacosanol - Used to improve exercise performance including strength, stamina, and reaction time.
Soybean Oil - Classified as a vegetable oil it contains good unsaturated fats with omega 3 essential fatty acids and vitamin E. The omega-3 essential fatty acid's balance out the omega-6 your horse gets from other food sources.
Vitamin E - Is a fat-soluble vitamin, which plays a role as the #1 antioxidant & immune booster in the body.
*available in 80cc
*Item does not qualify for free shipping*
NOT AVAILABLE TO SHIP TO OR PURCHASE FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA