MagNTX therapeutic products are constructed with 1-1/2" bi-polar magnets. MagNTX magnets possess both north and pole fields that run in horizontal planes. The north pole helps to expand the blood vessels and increase blood flow., while the south pole promotes the removal of toxins out and away from the surrounding tissue. Using bi-polar magnets forces the ions to rebound back and forth between the opposite magnetic fields, which breaks up calcifications and carries away toxins or any other foreign debris, aiding the body's ability to heal naturally.
MagNTX products are designed to fit and stay in place with reinforced elastic hook-and-loop closures. Each MagNTX product is designed using a soft coated micromesh material that allows adequate airflow and is comfortable to the horse. Each bi-polar magnet is strategically placed for optimal effectiveness.
- Its recommended to use MagNTX products for a minimum of 30 minutes, and no more than 12 hours at one time
- Ideal treatment periods will vary on a case by case basis
- Ensure the horse is adequately cooled down after a workout before applying magnets
- Don not use any oil-based or abrasive liniments under MagNTX products, as these substances can cause damage
- MagNTX magnets can be used in conjunction with preventative and treatment regimens
- Always consult your veterinarian when using magnet regimens
- Used for a number of lower leg alignments
- Speeds healing in a bowed tendons, splint injuries and ankle strains
- Standard size