Vetericyn Super 7+ Navel Dip
Vetericyn Plus Super 7+ Navel Dip is an umbilical cord dry-out and protective solution for newborn animals. An alternate to iodine, this dries down umbilical cords up to 350% faster than the competition. This effective and completely safe formula has been developed strictly for the purpose of animal umbilical cord dry-out and protection. Super 7+ is formulated with ingredients that are safe for animals and the environment and do not require special handling requirements. Vetericyn makes caring for your livestock simple and easy.
- Effective alternative to 7% tincture of iodine (also known as strong iodine)
- Ultra-quick umbilical dry down
- Dyed solution for rapid identification
- Easy to use
- Safe for the animal, the employee applying the product, and the environment
- Can be used on animals whose umbilical cords were torn off at birth
- Non-flammable and non-corrosive
- No special handling requirements or hazard fees
- No toxic fumes
- Long shelf life
Shake well before each use. Apply gloves to avoid staining hands and always use splash proof goggles. Spray the navel within 30 minutes of birth while the navel is still wet. To apply, adjust spray nozzle. Saturate the navel cord in Super 7+ solution. Coat the outside and inside of the umbilical cord up to the navel area. If the navel and umbilical cord area is still dirty, repeat process until area is clean and well covered with Super 7+ Navel Dip. The navel may be sprayed again 12 hours later to speed drying if necessary‚ this is recommended for animals born in dirty environments. Turn nozzle to OFF position after each use to avoid spill.
MADE IN U.S.A.
*This item does not qualify for free shipping*