Patagonia Women's Spirited Seasons Organic Tee
Patagonia makes gear for the outdoors, but in our early days as Chouinard Equipment we made climbing tools. To represent both, the Spirited Seasons graphic has images of nature and our history. As always, we're in business to save our home planet, so this T-shirt is made from 100% organic cotton and it's Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Color: Sandhill Rust (SARU)
- US-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Short sleeve
- Crewneck style is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Mexico.
- 4.6-oz 100% organic cotton jersey
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn