Smooth Antique Bone Small Congress
Our Smooth Antique Bone handle with rich caramel brown tones and stainless steel blades will hold up for the long haul.The ('68) Small Congress pocket folding knife features a sheepfoot blade with spear, pen and coping blades made of mirror polished steel, with nail nicks for opening. Two bladed versions are fitted with only sheepfoot and pen blades. Each measures 3 1/8 inches with nickel silver bolsters. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Spear, Sheepfoot, Pen and Coping blades
- Smooth Antique Bone handle; Case traditions shield
- Length: 3.13 inches closed and 1.6 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.