Abalone Small Congress
Abalone knives embody some of the most beautiful colors found in nature, boasting stunning iridescent hues. The ('68) Small Congress pocket folding knife features a sheepfoot blade with spear, pen and coping blades made of mirror polished steel, with nail nicks for opening. Two bladed versions are fitted with only sheepfoot and pen blades. Each measures 3 1/8 inches with nickel silver bolsters. Each of these knives is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel, making them highly durable yet lightweight. This special high-carbon steel offers remarkable blade strength and resistance to corrosion. All knives come packaged in a box for added convenience and are proudly made in Bradford, PA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Spear, Sheepfoot, Pen and Coping blades
- Smooth Abalone handle with laser engraved bolster
- Length: 3.13 inches closed and 1.6 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.