Farm & Ranch
Boots & Apparel
Customs & Awards
Home & Gifts
Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 55L - Classic Navy
Our go-to Black Hole® Duffel. This 55-liter workhorse organizes your gear and has enough space for a fun-hog weekend or a well-organized extended trip. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Color: Classic Navy(CNY)
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating.
- Top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; reinforced haul handles withstand overzealous baggage handlers
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded base protects the contents of the duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- Duffel volume is 55 liters
- Made in Vietnam.
- (2 lbs 9.09 oz)
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% post consumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved