Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Pullover - FINAL SALE
For hikes, campfires and every day—this quintessentially warm marsupial pullover has princess seaming and a kangaroo hand warmer pocket, and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (77% recycled) fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Color: Steam Blue - Light Plume Grey X-Dye (SBGX)
- High-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (77% recycled) fleece has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Stay-Put Chest Pocket Flap
- Classic Patagonia chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Straightened kangaroo hand warmer pocket modernizes the silhouette; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Body: 9-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (77% recycled) fleece
- Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn