The Men's Mossy Oak® Casual Chukka Driving Moc is handcrafted in environmentally friendly ecoTWX® Tweed that features the iconic Mossy Oak® Original Bottomland® Camo.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® Tweed uses up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- CellSole® footbeds made from patented cell comfort technology that respond by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort.
- Composite XD insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Integrated rice husk outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, reducing the overall rubber content.
- Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides added durability and improved traction.